Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 1st-5th, 2014


October 1st, 2014
~
Even the evening skies
are wearing 
their autumnal robes 
draped snugly
against cooler nights
sumptuous colors
warming our hearts


October 2nd, 2014
~
That perfect moment at sunset
when passing jets magically transform
from plane to streaking comet


#2
Fiery trail dissects the evening sky
leaving flaminco pink hieroglyphs
slowly drifting and fading away

***

October 3rd, 2014
~
As I am sitting here
pondering the day
trying to find the words
nothing really comes
not my usual wordy flow
that finds me at first light
maybe all the thinking
about too long, too short
image or no image
mindful or not mindful enough
is slowing my creative flow
time to get back on track
simply writing for myself
making my own rules
FREEDOM!!




October 4th, 2014
~
Nature's Miracles
~
I rub my eyes
and then again
I am seeing stars
desert in a bowl
has a hidden surprise
deep at it's spiny heart
beyond the tortoise
miniature mauve star
landed overnight
little furry alien
turns the desert
into the sea
at ebb tide
my desert
tide pool


***


#2
~
Green Minarets rise
from the desert
future magic stars


October 5th, 2014
~
Fear not
honestly~we come
in peace

No comments:

Post a Comment