Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Winter Sky


Wow, it's been a while since I posted, hasn't it? Amazing how time flies. This year is nearly over already.
Did get a new camera, so I thought I'd post a few pics. Still learning to use it of course, but so far, so good. It's taking some nice pics. The little bird sitting in the rose branches over our gate was taking from about 50' away. So the bigger zoom is really working well for me. I really like my older camera, but going from x4 Zoom to x16 Zoom is making a big difference. Plus this camera has Macro Mode, Panorama Mode and a bunch of other features, some of which I'll probably never figure out. LOL.
Anyhow, took these pics at sunset last night. We've been having some stunning sunsets and sunrises the last week or so. As the new Lumix has a Sunset mode, the colors are really being captured nicely.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics, Evi. It's fun having a new 'toy' to play with, in this case, your new camera. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The learning curve will take a while, but looks like it was a wise investment. :) I am really enjoying having that extra zoom capability. And sure some of the other features will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete