Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Siegfried, the Silver Tabby

This is one of our original cats, now 14 years old. He's a handsome Silver-Tabby named Siegfried . When I saw him for the first time as a kitten ,I immediately thought of Siegfried and Roy's white tigers .
On this particular afternoon he couldn't make up his mind whether he was coming in for the night.............or not.
So he sat on top of the cattery, next to the weathervane to think about it for while. I am glad I got this shot, as he came down shortly after I put the camera away. It was a cold, but sunny afternoon and in the end the thought of a heated throw won out over the temptation of continued freedom.

5 comments:

  1. That is a great shot! With that cat weather vane right next to him. Sigfried is one beautiful cat and I can see why you'd be reminded of the S&R white tigers.

    Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! He is a sweet, handsome boy. :)

    ReplyDelete