Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6th-12th, 2013



May 6th, 2013
~
Amethyst goblets
awaiting honey dew
surely meant for
Titania's High Table
at tonight's fairy feast



Old, frail cat lays
in a pool of sunlight
time is slipping away
soon he will leave us
he is already missed



May 7th, 2013


Sleeping dragon guards our door
keeping us safe
protecting our home
always sleeping with one eye open
ears pricked.....waiting
He's young, but fierce
BEWARE!!!



Our Boy Gumpy
1997-2013
Remembered with Love
He left us with affection and grace




May 8th, 2013


Carnival in Rio has nothing on you,
Bold Beauty~dressed~ ready to Samba
breezes ruffling your skirts playfully
swaying to the rhythm of the wind
full of passion and life


May 9th, 2013


Follow the heart
you never know where
the road will lead
~
Follow your dreams
may they all come true
and fill your heart with joy
~
Follow the heart
it will guide you
to where you need to be



May 10th, 2013


Elegant Pas de Deux
gowned in exquisite white satin
and royal purple
En pointe~graceful as swans
Enchanting floral ballet

~


What I live for

I live each day as if it's the last, just in case. I live to read, write, enjoy nature and savor my life my husband and our four-legged ones by our side. I am on a journey, discovering things I never knew about myself. Living, growing and discovering along the way.


I live to savor nature and to share my love for it. Exploring the world and the wonders in it, even if they're just in my backyard or on our way to town.
The joy the rising sun brings, the many splendors of this amazing planet. I just love to live!!


Making new friends, moving in new directions. Weaving new threads into my life, adding color and sparkle.


I live savoring the many blessings on my life. So much to be grateful for, including the fact that though the day was a long one, I still managed to write a few lines
telling a bit of what I live for.


I live in mindfulness, like never before. And I am thankful for that!

~

May 11th, 2013
~
Six Word Saturday Trio
~
Beautiful garden requires
hard backbreaking work
~
Hot sun burns
plants are thirsty
~
No rain for weeks
we water




May 12th, 2013

Two bat-winged ears
and eager eyes
quivering with barely
concealed greed
Oh please they say
just one tiny bite
and then......another?!



No comments:

Post a Comment